Swiss Screw Machines
SWISS SCREW MACHINES
A screw machine is a small to medium-sized automatic lathe that is mechanically automated via cams.
CINCOM A20 VII
Acclaimed for its excellent cost to performance ratio, this next generation A20 has evolved as a 5-axis machine (plus C1 & C2 as MCC standard) for ∅ 20 mm applications, with the advantage that it can be used with or without the easily mounted and removed guide bushing. The high speed 10,000 rpm spindle enables optimized machining operations on smaller diameter bar material. The machining length per chucking is now extended to 200 mm enabling the number of re-chuckings and therefore cycle times to be reduced when machining long workpieces. As an option, bar material up to ∅ 25 mm can be machined extending the range of work pieces. With its Fanuc Series 32i Model B System Control, the A320 offers quick setups and high speed, high precision performance. And with the additional X2 axis, front/back simultaneous machining is possible.
CINCOM B12 VI
Reduced Machining, NC Operation and Tool Replacement Time.
- Multi-axis control system for extremely fast data processing.
- All operations directly controlled by the NC using a completely electronic full servo system.
- Machining with higher precision is assured even in lengthy operations without being affected by the thermal displacement of a ball screw.
- A built-in servo motor with an integrated ball screw realizes high speed, fast response operation of the feed system.
- Tool layout not constrained by machine structure reduces setup and tool replacement times.
CINCOM BL 12
100% Servo Controlled. Less downtime – eliminates belts, hydraulics, pressure switches, pneumatics and other labor-intensive components.
- Less vibration
- Shorter cycle times
- Faster rapid traverses and spindle speeds
- Quicker acceleration and deceleration times
- Shorter chip-to-chip times and chuck open/close cycles
- Smaller footprint
CINCOM K16E VII
This state of the art Swiss turning center proves its worth in every aspect, particularly in the production of high-accuracy, complex parts up to 16mm diameter in small to medium batch sizes. A rigid machine bed combined with exceptional thermal stability ensures the precision of the machine. Featuring the ALL axis simultaneous Cincom System M7 Control (Mitsubishi Meldas 70LPC), its standard seven cutting axes (X1, Y1, Z1, X2, Z2, C1, C2) and one loader axis (A7) can make easy work of your toughest applications and reduce idle times by 40% to 50%. The user-friendly editing function which utilizes multi-line, multi-axes programming, along with superimposed and synchronized control, make setting up the most complex jobs easy. With its small footprint of just 3.7 × 6.2 ft, the K16E offers a very compact and space-saving design.
CINCOM L12 VII
The Cincom L12 type VII is a state-of-the-art Swiss Turning Center featuring the ALL axis Simultaneous Cincom System M7 Control (Mitsubishi Meldas 70LPC). The user-friendly editing function, which utilizes multi-line multi-axes programming along with superimposed and synchronized control, makes setting up the most complex jobs easy.
The L12 is equipped with a detachable guide bushing as standard. This allows the machine to be used as a regular guide bushing type automatic lathe for long and small diameter workpieces. Once the guide bushing is removed, it can be used to machine short workpieces with less material waste.
CINCOM L20 SERIES
A machine synonymous with the history of Cincom has been designed for the new age with 3 models in a modular design. Ranging from a 5-axis machine with excellent cost performance to a high-end machine equipped with B axis and a back spindle Y axis, you can select the machine according to the functions you require.
This concept offers unrivaled versatility – two types of gang tool post, five types of opposite tool post and three types of back tool post are available to be specified according to the functions required. Each model can be specified to deliver the functions you need: from simple to complex workpieces and for small, medium and large lot sizes.
CINCOM L32 SERIES
With a legacy as one of the best-selling Cincom machines, this next generation L32 is launched with 3 models in a modular design. Ranging from a 5-axis machine with excellent cost performance to a high-end machine equipped with a B-axis and back tool post Y-axis, you can select the machine according to the functions you require. A wide range of modular tooling ensures that the L32 is both versatile and flexible to meet your production needs well into the future.
The L32 series features the ALL axis Simultaneous Cincom System M70 Control (Mitsubishi Meldas 70LPC) and boasts a user-friendly editing function which utilizes multi-line, multi-axes programming along with superimposed and synchronized control. In addition, one bar loader axis (A7) can make easy work of your toughest applications.
Combines tool turret versatility with gang tool speedShorter production cycles with no loss of precision and versatility.
- Live tools at any turret location, and 3 gang locations
- Indexing by high speed servo
- Y axis gang tool motion
- Extra Axes for Precision and Versatility
- 13 programmable axes
- A axis for robotic arm, workpiece pick-off, in-process gaging, automatic tool measurement and more
- Front and back work performed simultaneously
- Designed for Maximum Convenience
- Low turret position and 45° slant improves accessibility
- PC-based CNC controller
CINCOM M4 SERIES
The successor to the original M32 with Y axis to the gang tool post.
- M32 type III now has the capability of an angle adjustable 3-rotary tool holder on the gang tool post
- M20 type V has a Y2 axis to the turret
- M32 type VII adds the new Y3 axis
- M32 type VIII has all three Y axes and the B axis.
Benefits of Screw Machines
Over 50 Years of Experience and Service!
You can depend on Adams Machinery for assistance in determining what machine will best fit your needs.